Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ye-sssssssss! ……..Yuletide





@bedroom  

Yardarm














The sun is over the yardarm 
outside our bedroom 
and loungeroom 







@winter      Yarn

It will take me a few winters to knit the yarn stash. 
Some of it is in the sewing room cupboard….more is in boxes!


@ from the sewing room - Yardage!!!! 
    
36 inch wide yardage

 No meterage in these patterns!



  
A few years ago,

I had a huge rationalisation of patterns.

luckily I kept the shoulder bag, which

I made a couple of times between 1970

and 72. 
Mum also used it. I still want to make it 
again.

The McCalls was a find at the markets 
at Parap in Darwin this year. 

I hope to use it this summer.


























@ hot Red Gums ….Yuletide logs 
















I took these hot summer scenes of Red Gums on the 
lake road at Yarrawonga, Vic in approximately 1982-83 
on a road trip to Naracoorte, SA. They are still there.
was the lake naturally formed or part of the Murray Rv
Basin flooding?


Thanks to everyone who participated this year especially
the stalwarts at the end. It has been great fun and helped me
through a hard time in the latter months. Dad, 94 passed away 
on 5 Sept after many years with dementia. 
Who knows when it started but it was evident as far back 
as 2004!  I mentioned him many times during the posts. 
So there is great Peace this Christmas for him and us.

Happy Christmas, Seasons Greetings and a Happy and Healthy 
New Year!

ps My one-winged blogging is a bit of a mess but I made it!






2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your father.

    I hope you and your family will have a wonderful Christmas, and that 2014 will be filled with good things. Thanks for making it to the end of the scatterdays year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your last post - So much going on these last couple of months!
    Had a lovely afternoon with Cathy and Vireya yesterday - we missed you!

    ReplyDelete