Saturday, November 9, 2013

K

@in your neighbourhood


Kindness
A random act of kindness cheered my heart as I was walking along Bay Rd. Lost spectacles in search of a wearer. Not Vireya's lost during a fleeting flight to Sydney as they are not her preferred shape!


 @ edible                                  Kalamata Olives
With the salad season getting into full swing, we buy the mega-sized container of Kalamatas


@container        
Kosta 

Functionally useless, this Kosta container is full of beautiful ideas and memories in the eye of the beholder.


@something king-sized from the sewing room

Kupboard

This Kupboard houses the lengths of fabrics > 0.5m and battings. I bought it from my last school before I retired and before it was hauled away to a land-fill site. I had it stripped of all its years of classroom patina and love it. We live in a townhouse so it took two guys with some heavy ropes and muscle to drag it up to the second level over two balconies. Consequently, it is not going anywhere soon! 


Apologies for being a bit late today.

Catch the other Scatterers 
http://lgfns.blogspot.com.au

'G' will grace us in a fortnight



1 comment:

  1. What a great bunch of Ks!

    Not my specs, but I hope they find their owner. I'm rather fond of the kalamata olives, too. Your glass bottle is beautiful, and that kupboard is obviously from the days when they made them to last!

    ReplyDelete